Sunday, November 01, 2009

I was shocked when he told me he was caught in an accident. Thank God nth happened to him :) Driving is a risk indeed.

A disappointment again today. Everyone got their own programmes and I'm sick of going home straight after service every sunday!!! Finished my report on every sat just to make myself free to go out on sun!!!! Just felt like I'm drifting away from church! Our clique are falling apart.

Though I don remember promising Nicholas that I'll attend the carnival but I still attended the event. Long's sick, so I can't blame him, the other as usual, PS king. Can't stand it. What does it take to be a man of word, to be a responsible person??? Determination and the ability to plan your programmes ahead. Glad I got to see wei qian, boon & kok chye, stella, Mr Chong, Ms leow and of cos OLIVIA haha. Had a good chat with them and Nich! For goodness sake, u make me feel like i wasted my time going there sia!!!! Felt so leftout!!!! Luckily ms HO was there.

Cant tell if it's true but I'm always aware of your presence in church.

No comments: